COVID-19 Updates and Resource Center
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Here you will find important updates surrounding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please continue to check back. As we receive more information, we will update this page.
COVID-19 Tax Updates as of 3/27/2020
- IRS Notice 2020-20 Gift Tax Returns and Payments Extension
- IRS Notice 2020-18 FAQs
- Tax Briefing - March 23, 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-18 Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- Tax Briefing - March 20, 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-17 Key Points Summary
- Notice 2020-17 Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief webpage
PKF Texas Office Status: Updated 3/25/2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the priority at PKF Texas remains on doing our part to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, our clients and our community.
Following Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo's March 24th Stay Home-Work Safe order, PKF Texas is doing just that.
While our physical office is now closed, PKF Texas is still open, with our business operations continuing without interruption, as we work from home. Although we believe PKF Texas is considered an essential business as professional advisors to you, we have determined this is the best way to help our community.
Our team is here to answer your questions and help you and your business get through these uncertain times. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly or a member of your client service team. We are only a phone call, video chat or email away.
Thank you for your understanding and for your partnership with us as we all work through this unprecedented event.
PKF Texas is grateful for your business and for the confidence you have placed in our firm.