KCA Houston Energy Breakfast - August 2020
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
KCA has announced the new event date for the Houston Energy Breakfast, post COVID-19: August 28, 2020. This will now be a live in-person event.
All previous registrants for both the original March 20, and rescheduled June 19, dates will have guaranteed reserved seats at the August 28 event.
The four panelists who will speak on "Embracing the Evolving Market Landscape" are:
- Melody Meyer, 37 year Chevron Veteran & Non-Executive Director BP, AbbVie, NOV;
- Robin Fielder, Noble Midstream;
- Will Nichols, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Sandler;
- Tim Parker, Encino Energy
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. - Registration and Networking
- 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. - Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - Presentation and Q&A
Questions? 832-303-3308 | firstname.lastname@example.org