Michael Harding, the Sales Specialist for our Microsoft Dynamics accounts, has written a post about the latest promotion for Microsoft Dynamics users.
Expand the capability of your Dynamics NAV solution with this special offer. Effective through the end of the business day on December 22, 2011, qualifying Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers in the U.S. can purchase a la carte user license modules for up to 15% off of Microsoft’s Dynamics standard list price. This offer is subject to the details below.
Expanding your solution with these advanced modules is a fast and easy way to deploy a complete solution which helps them tailor their solution to their specific business needs. Service Order Management, Inventory Management Enhancement and Employee Portals are just a few examples you can add with this promotion!
- This offer is available to existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers in the U.S. who: (i) are licensed under Business Ready Licensing and comply with Business Ready Licensing documents; (ii) are on a current Enhancement Plan; and (iii) have purchased their Microsoft Dynamics solution from a Microsoft authorized partner or reseller more than 120 days prior to their purchase of additional user license modules under this special offer.
- Offer valid through the end of the business day on December 22, 2011.
- Offer available only in the U.S.
- This offer is valid on all Microsoft Dynamics a la carte modules.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer except as otherwise specified by Microsoft.
- Discount does not apply to Enhancement Plan fees – standard Enhancement Plan fees apply.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX customers and Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers on Module Based Licensing are not elibigle for this offer.
- This offer does not apply to the following;
- Special ISV pricing Third Party (ISV) software and functionality.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM related services or components.
- Microsoft Dynamics User Licenses including Light User licenses
- SQL Runtime Edition and SQL Database licenses.