Jim Streets, CPA
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
A Houston-based firm of CPAs and professional advisors co-developing solutions with our clients at every stage of the business life cycle.
Jim handles tax and business consultation for middle market privately owned companies including manufacturing, professional services, retail, wholesale and distribution.
His consultation includes entity selection and restructuring, merger and acquisitions, and federal and state tax planning.
He has significant experience with federal and state tax compliance and client representation before the I.R.S. and state taxing authorities. Jim serves as a valued advisor to key executives in our market space.
- Professional Services
- Wholesale and Distribution
CPA, Certified Public Accountant
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas P.C., Houston, TX
Director, August 2008 - Present
UHY Advisors, Texas, Houston, TX
Principal, 1992 – 2008
University of Houston, Houston, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting, 1992
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of CPAs – Houston Chapter
- Federal Policy Committee
- PKF Texas Journalism Advisory Group
- Tax tips series – TheCPADesk.com blog
- “The R&D credit is back and better than before” – Houston Business Journal, March 2016
- “Are You TPR Ready?” – TSCPA Federal Tax Policy Blog
Why did you choose to be a CPA and/or advisor?
Sounded cool at the time and has exceeded my expectations.
What do you like best about helping clients?
The expression of appreciation I receive from my clients.
What do you do in your spare time?
I am a CPA - what is spare time?
Do you own any pets?
I have two Labrador Retrievers...great dogs! Every morning when I wake up, they are so excited to see me, like they haven't seen me in years.
What kind of music do you like?
Depends on my mood and can range from Country to Jazz to Classic Rock to Pop Hits.
What's your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere there is a beach.
Who was/is the most influential person in your life?
My father, of course.
- Brian Baumler, CPA
- Rafael Carsalade, CPA
- Martin Euson, JD
- Sonia Freeman, CPA, CGMA
- Matthew Goldston, CPA, CM&AA, CVA
- Annabella Green, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, AAAPM
- Kenneth Guidry, CPA
- Chris Hatten, CPA, CM&AA, CVA
- Byron Hebert, CPA, CTP
- Nikki Homratsamy, CPA
- Ryan Istre, CPA
- Frank Landreneau, CPA
- Marty Lindle, CPA
- Karen Love
- Chip Schweiger, CPA, CGMA
- Jim Streets, CPA
- Danielle Supkis Cheek, CPA, CFE, CVA
- Michael Veuleman, CPA
- Gary Voth, CPA, JD
- J. Del Walker, CPA