SEC / Public Companies
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Co-creating the future with our clients
- International Desk
- Stages of Business
- Energy and Oilfield Services
- Health Care
- Import and Export Assistance
- International Business
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- SEC / Public Companies
- Transportation and Logistics
- Joint Venture Strategic Advisors
Co-developing a service approach from the IPO and beyond
Our wide range of services to public companies span the spectrum of the lifecycle of a public company, from the IPO, to periodic 1934 Act reporting, to future strategic transactions. Our dedicated SEC team possesses extensive experience, gained from public accounting and industry, to serve smaller emerging growth companies, established companies expanding into broader markets, and large accelerated filers requiring an integrated audit.
We are registered with and regularly inspected by the PCAOB, with excellent results. Additionally, we have experience serving companies listed on foreign exchanges and those that report under International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”).
Our services to public companies include:
For audit clients:
- Initial public offerings
- Audits of annual reports on Form 10-K
- Reviews of quarterly reports on Form 10-Q
- Audits of annual reports on Form 11-K
- Debt offerings
- Follow-on stock offerings
- Comfort letters in connection with securities offerings
- Tax compliance
For non-audit clients:
- Sarbanes Oxley 404 assessments
- SEC filing and audit preparation support
- Consulting on SEC and GAAP technical accounting issues
- Internal audit assistance
- Tax provision preparation
- Tax compliance
- Tax structuring and consulting
- Fraud and Section 10A investigations
SEC / Public Companies Articles
What’s Coming from the PCAOB Annual Inspection Report?
Deficiencies Auditors Find with Broker-Dealers
Trends Emerging from PCAOB Annual Inspection Reports
What FINRA Finds with Your Expense Sharing Agreements
The Effects of the PCAOB's Annual Report on the Interim Inspection Program
What is a Broker-Dealer?
What are the Changes in SEC Reporting Regulation?
What are the New PCAOB Inspection Trends?
How Changes in the PCAOB Will Affect Audit Report Standards
What’s Coming from the SEC in 2019?
What's Changing in the PCAOB?
SEC Comment Letters – What Companies Need to Know
What to Know About PCAOB Rule Changes
Small Reporting Companies Get Expanded Definition
The FASB Changes Public Companies Need to Know
Hot Topics from the SEC
What to Know About the SEC's Revenue Recognition Rules
Accounting Rules for Leases
What to Know About Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) 118