Step 1: Identify the Contract
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Co-creating the future with our clients
- International Desk
- Stages of Business
- Energy and Oilfield Services
- Health Care
- Import and Export Assistance
- International Business
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- SEC / Public Companies
- Transportation and Logistics
- Joint Venture Strategic Advisors
Contracts can be written, oral, or implied by the nature of the Company’s business. They are determined by granting enforceable rights to a customer, or an enforceable obligation by the seller.
Contracts may be combined and accounted for as a single contract if terms are interdependent or negotiated as a package.
Significant modifications can create a new, separate contract with its own terms.