NACD - The M&A Landscape Panel Discussion
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Join the National Association of Corporate Directors for a panel titled, "The M&A Landscape: Board Oversight in an Era of Consolidation." Frank Jaehnert, Director, Director, Nordson, Briggs & Stratton, Itron, National Material L.P., NACD Chicago Chapter, Milwaukee School of Engineering, will moderate the panel, which includes:
- James Dumler, Director, Arthritis Foundation Southwest Region, FJ Management Inc.
- Kim Lubel, Director, WPX Energy Inc., CST Brands Inc.
Each speaker will discuss implications for boards, their role in M&A, as well as the current landscape and trends. Attendees will receive two (2) collaborative credits.
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Registration and Networking
- 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. - Breakfast Buffet, Roundtable Introductions and Topic Discussion
- 7:50 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Program Presentation
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Final Networking
Cost: Members Free | Non-Members $75
Questions? Becky White | 832-369-7710 | becky@NACDttc.org