NACD - The Future of Healthcare
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Health insurance costs continue to increase along with insurance deductibles. It’s a large but necessary cost for employers to attract and retain talent. At the same time, artificial intelligence, robotics, consumerism and virtual medicine are driving innovation in healthcare.
Join the NACD for this important discussion on the current state of healthcare, how we got here, the effect of future innovation on quality, convenience and costs and what you need to know as a director. Bryan Bui, Principal, Heritage Group, and Graham Hunter, Principal, Heritage Group, will lead the discussion, moderated by Deborah Cannon, Director, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System.
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Registration, Networking, Breakfast Buffet Opens
- 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. - Breakfast, Roundtable Introductions and Topic Discussion
- 7:50 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Program Presentation Begins
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Q&A
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Adjourn Presentation
- 9:15 a.m. Final Networking
Cost: Members Free | Non-Members $75
Questions? Becky White | 832-369-7110 | firstname.lastname@example.org