NACD - Investor Perspective: Straight Talk from Leading Proxy Voters
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) risks are playing an increasing role in institutional investor decisions. Investors are seeking greater transparency/disclosure from companies and their boards of directors on their ESG policies, metrics, results and progress towards achieving ESG goals. ESG spans a broad range of issues from climate change to human capital management to board refreshment, assessment and composition.
A roundtable discussion will be moderated by Sarah Teslik, Partner and Governance Expert, Joele Frank, with panelists:
- John Hoeppner, Head, U.S. Stewardship and Sustainable Investments Legal and General Investment Management of America
- Mac Ryerse, Lead Analyst, Columbia Threadneedle
Each speaker will provide insights and perspective of what matters most to proxy voters, along with some colorful do’s and don’ts based on real life examples.
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Registration, Networking, Breakfast Buffet
- 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. - Roundtable Introductions and Topic Discussion
- 7:50 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Program Presentation
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Final Networking
Cost: Members Free | Non-Members $75
Questions? Becky White | 832-369-7710 | becky@NACDttc.org