Houston Energy Breakfast - Disruptions Impacting 2018
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Join the Houston Energy Breakfast on Friday, March 23rd as their speakers engage with the audience to discuss the disruptive innovation and emerging processes that will be key to the future of this great industry.
As we head into 2018 and oil prices continue to trend upwards, we are looking at a year of supposed “recovery” for the energy industry – yes, there’s a lot of uncertainty but it’s also an exciting time to be optimistic! This means that the market will continue to focus on boosting savings, reducing debt, cutting expenses and modestly increasing production with a much leaner workforce and better process. There’s NEVER been a better time to engage (re-engage) in technology. Is this industry ready to respond to the technologies and market trends that are (will be) impacting are future businesses? Find out for yourself.
- Cindy Yeilding, Senior Vice President America, BP
- R.T. Dukes, Senior Research Director, Wood Mackenzie
- Jacqueline Wallace, VP, Data & Analytics, Digital Technology, Baker Hughes
- Phillip Vollands, President, Newpark Drilling
- Registration Starts: 6:15 AM
- Networking: 6:15 - 7:15 AM
- Breakfast: 7:15 - 7:45 AM
- Presentations: 7:45 - 8:45 AM
- Panel Q & A: 8:45 – 9:00 AM
- Event Concludes: 9:00 AM
Questions? Diana Swift | 281-413-9617 | firstname.lastname@example.org