HBJ - Power Breakfast - Nonprofits
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
The Houston Business Journal will dive into successful fundraising and marketing strategies, as well as ways nonprofits can enlist the right people to work for them. Come hear from nonprofit executives who run both local and national operations.
The breakfast will also hear from corporate leaders on how companies can engage with the community better and the lessons learned after Hurricane Harvey hit the city.
- Jim "Mattress Mack" McIngvale, Owner & Founder, Gallery Furniture
- Claudia Aguirre, President & CEO, BakerRipley
- Yara El-Sayed, Executive Director, American Heart Association, SouthWest Affiliate
- Debbie Nazarian, National Director, Lemonade Day
- Jamey Rootes, President, Houston Texans
The panel will be moderated by Giselle Greenwood, Editor-in-Chief, Houston Business Journal.
- 7:00 a.m. - Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 7:30 a.m. - Program followed by Q&A
- 9:00 a.m. - Program concludes
Questions? Addison Jump | 713-395-9610 | email@example.com