CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Breakfast and Networking: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
What: Introduction:(10 min)Jeanene Orlando , Sales Director for Radius Worldwide.Session One: (75 min) Winning Globally: Knowing When to Go Global and Where to Go FirstPresenter: Sohal Zaidi, CFO Intech Process Automation. With the comfort of strong domestic markets, it's been easy for businesses in the US and Western Europe to focus on their home markets. While businesses in the west have been more provincial than necessary; the world has changed-in many surprising ways. Rapidly growing economies, innovation, new businesses and new wealth, lower barriers to trade - traditionally associated with western nations - have shifted to new markets, creating new opportunities for your business overseas. But where do you start?
In this session you will learn:
- Indicators the time may be right for international expansion
- Surprising changes in economic growth, personal wealth, business receptivity and regulations
- Information you'll need to choose the right countries for growth
Session Two: (75 min) Business Considerations for Scaling your Talent Strategy Overseas Presenter: Michael Butler, Radius. In this session Michael will discuss the complexities of global HR and how to improve the effectiveness of your global HR operations by ameliorating the avoidable surprises that can drive up your costs and drain your time and resources. This session will cover setting up tax efficient hiring entities overseas, budgeting for the roll out of global staffing plans and managing HR compliance and compensation.Session three: (75 min) Panel & Audience discussion on Managing a Global OrganizationModerator: Michael Butler, Radius. Our panel of global CFOs will discuss their particular challenges when operating in an international environment, and their advice for their peers on how to succeed when expanding internationally.
Who Should Attend:
- Exporters or potential exporters seeking to enter new markets for their products or services
- Owners of companies currently involved in export sales but looking to expand into international markets through a physical presence.
- Functional heads of Companies with overseas operations (CFO & Financial Controllers, HR Managers & Directors, International Sales Management, etc.)
- Business professionals interested in networking with HDEC members & other trade professionals.
Cost: $65.00 Includes materials and refreshments
For Information or sponsorship details, please contact:
Theresa Garcia, 713-528-6464 Ext. 1066, email@example.com