- This event has passed.
KCA Houston Energy Breakfast – November 2020
November 6, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
It’s time to close the door to 2020 and for the industry to “turn the corner” into a new year and welcome new fundamental transformations. Join KCA for its next virtual Houston Energy Breakfast event, “Forging Forward: Positioning Ourselves for the Future.” Company leaders must remain at the top of their game in all aspects of their businesses. Knowing how to predict risks and uncertainties, while embracing change and accepting new opportunities are key to forging forward. The energy industry has hit “rock bottom,” and it has left everyone walking a think line. The energy market landscape has shifted and will continue to evolve for a long time to come. Participate in the Houston Energy Breakfast to find out what’s next.
The event will sit down with an energy executive panel for a candid discussion, which will touch on the crucial areas of economics and society in energy. Attendees will receive exclusive insights regarding the long-term effects of the global pandemic, the S&P energy collapse, increasing pressures around environment, sustainability, governance and the election.
The panel includes:
- Katie Mehnert, CEO/Founder, ALLY by Pink Petro (moderator)
- Regina Jones, Chief Legal Officer, Baker Hughes
- Meghan Nutting, EVP Communications and Policy, Sunnova Energy
- Dan Pickering, Chief Investment Officer of Pickering Energy Partners
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. CST – Coffee and chat with speakers virtually
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:40 a.m. CST – Round table discussion
- 8:40 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. CST – Live Q&A
- 9:00 a.m. CST – Event concludes
K Carpenter Associates hosts the Houston Energy Breakfast as a means of connecting with hundreds of other like-minded industry professionals from all sectors of the oil, natural gas, power and renewable industries and learning something from speakers that you just won’t get from social media or other events.
Cost: Individual ticket $35
Questions? Diana Swift | 281-413-9617 | firstname.lastname@example.org