- This event has passed.
AICPA Engage 2021
July 26 @ 9:00 am - 7:10 pm
The world experienced several major developments in 2020, and the pace of change isn’t slowing down. Depending on mindset, skillset and resources, this can either be a challenge or an opportunity. At ENGAGE 2021, attendees will learn how to reimagine the future.
Director Danielle Supkis Cheek, CPA, CFE, CVA, will offer her insights in these sessions:
- 7/27/21 – ENG2109. Exploring Data Analytics in Today’s Audit
- 7/28/21 – NAA2116. Remote Audit – Impact for Future
The event will include a breadth or depth of specialized programming, with exclusive insights, develop practical skills, and network with unique professional community across 10 crossover tracks.
- Advanced Accounting and Auditing (NAAATS)
- Advanced Personal Financial Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual
- AICPA Practitioners and TECH+
- EDGE Career Development
- Corporate Finance
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- CPAFMA National Practice Management Conference
For the full agenda, click HERE.
Cost: Members $995 | Non-members $1,020Register Now