Everything in gelling for the upcoming Celebrate!Enterprise events. You may recall back in February I blogged about the call for nominations. Well, the finalists for the Best CFOs of the Year have now been announced. They are:
- Emerging Private Company CFO (2008 revenue of less than $75 million):
- Mid-Cap Private Company CFO (2008 revenue $76 million to $700 million):
- Large Private Company CFO (2008 revenue of more than $701 million):
- Carl Lenz, Texas Pipe & Supply Co.
- Emerging Public Company CFO (2008 revenue of less than $150 million):
- Large Public Company CFO (2008 revenue more than $801 million):
- Large Nonprofit CFO (2008 total gross receipts of more than $5 million):
- Best Growth Manager:
- Good Samaritan:
- Patricia Chandler, Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services Inc.
- Margaret “Meg” Lassarat, Mustang Engineering Inc.
Congratulations to all of the finalists!
I’m pleased to announce that noted economist, James K. Galbraith will be the keynote speaker at the luncheon. I’m looking forward to hearing his thoughts about the current economic situation.
Also, be sure to check out the Celebrate!Enterprise promotional video below. It’s about a minute long and gives a taste of what’s to come during the four days of events.