Why Not Houston?
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Houston is a destination city to live, work and play. With thousands of restaurants, miles of biking trails, a vibrant nightlife, great sports teams and more, our city is dynamic and ever changing. As a city with no limits, it's great Living in Houston.
The National Cool Factor:
- America's Most Charitable Cities - Charity Navigator
- America's Best Cities - Resonance Consultancy Ltd.
- Most Diverse Metropolitan Area in the Country - Kinder Institute for Urban Research
- Best Cities for Millennials in the U.S. - Growella
- Top Metros Where Young Adults are Moving - The Brookings Institution
- Best Cities for Middle-Market Companies - Houston Business Journal
- A City Where Paychecks Go Far - Forbes
- Best Big Cities to Begin Your Career - Culpwrit.com
- Best Cities for Job Hunters via Indeed.com - Business Wire
Houston's professional teams include the World Series Champs Astros (MLB), Texans (NFL), Rockets (NBA), Dynamo (MLS) and Dash (NWSL). We hosted the 2016 NCAA Final Four and Super Bowl LI in 2017.
Restaurant Capital of the World:
More than 10,000 restaurants and eating establishments covering more than 60 cuisines.
- Houston is one of only a few U.S. cities with resident professional companies in the four disciplines of the performing arts: ballet, opera, symphony and theater.
- One of the largest museum districts in the country with 19 museums within walking distance.
Parks & Outdoors:
- Houston contains 52,739 acres of parks including two of the 10 largest urban public parks in the U.S. — Cullen Park and George Bush Park
- Galveston, Kemah Boardwalk and the coast are only a short drive from Downtown and the Galleria area.