Marty Lindle, CPA
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
A Houston-based firm of CPAs and professional advisors co-developing solutions with our clients at every stage of the business life cycle.
Public and private businesses in various industries including real estate, hospitality, financial services, energy/oilfield services, distribution and agriculture.
SEC reporting experience includes initial public registrations on Forms 10, S-11 and S-1 secondary equity filings, annual and quarterly compliance filings (Form 10-K and Form 10-Q, etc.). Additional experience includes assisting with several reverse merger transactions.
Marty is a member of the PKF Texas IFRS Team, assisting clients in IFRS conversion projects.
- Energy & Oilfield Services
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
CPA, Certified Public Accountant
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., Houston, TX
Director, 2007 - Present
Senior Manager, 1998 – 2007
BDO Seidman, Houston, TX
Senior Auditor, 1996 - 1998
Jess H. Young & Co., CPAs, Houston, TX
Senior Accountant, 1994 - 1996
University of Texas, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1990
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- "Crowdfunding must meet certain SEC requirements" - Houston Business Journal, September 1, 2014
Why did you choose to be a CPA and/or advisor?
Lifelong learning opportunities in an ever-changing environment.
Why are you passionate about serving this niche?
Ability to be hands-on in helping to solve problems.
What do you do in your spare time?
Feed and change babies
What's your favorite sport to follow?
Golf and Longhorn Football
What is your favorite book/author? Or What are you reading right now?
Jefferson: Architect of American Liberty by John B Boles
What's your favorite vacation destination?
St. Andrews, Scotland
- Brian Baumler, CPA
- Rafael Carsalade, CPA
- Martin Euson, JD
- Sonia Freeman, CPA, CGMA
- Matthew Goldston, CPA, CM&AA, CVA
- Annabella Green, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, AAAPM
- Kenneth Guidry, CPA
- Chris Hatten, CPA, CM&AA, CVA
- Byron Hebert, CPA, CTP
- Nikki Homratsamy, CPA
- Ryan Istre, CPA
- Frank Landreneau, CPA
- Marty Lindle, CPA
- Sam Razmandi, CPA
- Chip Schweiger, CPA, CGMA
- Jim Streets, CPA
- Danielle Supkis Cheek, CPA, CFE, CVA
- Michael Veuleman, CPA
- Gary Voth, CPA, JD
- J. Del Walker, CPA